How do I download the ArchiMate 3.0 Specification?
If your organization is a member of The Open Group ArchiMate Forum, you may download and use ArchiMate internally under a personal annual Member License.
The download procedure:
- Check the ArchiMate 3.0 Member Licensing Conditions; then
- Register and download ArchiMate3.0 under an Annual Member License.
You may download ArchiMate Version 3.0 under a free, personal, 90-day Evaluation License; and you may then go on to use it internally under a free, perpetual Non-Commercial License. Alternatively, you may take out an annual Commercial License.
The download procedure
- Check the ArchiMate 3.0 Evaluation Licensing Conditions; then
- Register and download ArchiMate 3.0 under a 90-day Evaluation License.
If you download ArchiMate, you are presumed to have read and accepted the ArchiMate 3.0 Evaluation Licensing Conditions. There is no need to complete and submit the license.
After the Evaluation Period
After expiry of the 90-day evaluation period you should apply for a more permanent License:
- A free, perpetual Non-Commercial License is available to Corporate, Academic Institutions and Individuals wanting to use the ArchiMate 3.0 Specification for non-commercial use.
- An annual Commercial License is available for organizations wishing to exploit ArchiMate 3.0 commercially.
You are under no obligation to take out any of these licenses. However, if you decline, you will be obliged to send an email confirming that you have removed the ArchiMate 3.0 documentation from your machine.