Why join as an end-user?
There are many reasons to become a member of the ArchiMate Foundation as an end-user organization, such as:
- Profiting from direct access to a community of peers, best practices, events and updates on ArchiMate
- Knowing where and how to obtain ready-to-use methods, tools and training on enterprise architecture with ArchiMate
- The possibility for your employees to join the Foundation's working groups on the use, evolution, and standardization of ArchiMate
- The opportunity to contribute to the further development of the standard
Why join as a vendor?
For a vendor of tools, consultancy and/or training the following can be added to the list:
- Being mentioned as a participant on the ArchiMate website, with the possibility to showcase your products and services
- A licence for the commercial use of the ArchiMate trademark and promotional material
- The possibility to have ArchiMate tools and training courses certified
Why join as a university?
Universities and other institutes of science and education will have benefits such as:
- The opportunity to contribute to the further development of ArchiMate
- Feedback from practice on research ideas
- Access to practical cases for use in teaching
- Opportunities for traineeships and graduation projects with participating organizations