|You are here: The Architecture Forum > TOGAF 8 >
The TOGAF 8 Corporate (Non-Commercial) License
About the TOGAF 8 Corporate (Non-Commercial) Licence
The TOGAF 8 Corporate (Non-Commercial) License...:
- ...is issued free of charge to any organization using TOGAF 8 entirely
for non-commercial purposes (for example, to develop an IT architecture for use within
- ...is subject to important Licensing Conditions aimed at maintaining
the value of TOGAF in the market place.
- ...is a perpetual license. You do not have to apply to renew the
license, and, provided you adhere to the Licensing Conditions, the license will never be
- ...covers all full-time employees of the the licensing organization. We
require a single point of contact to be designated within the licensing organization.
This is not a Commercial License. If you wish to use TOGAF 8 for
commercial purposes (for example, to develop an IT architecture for use within another
organization), then your organization must have a current TOGAF 8 Annual
Applying for a TOGAF 8 Corporate (Non-Commercial) Licence
- Right-click the following link to download the TOGAF 8 Corporate License, and review the licensing
- Print out the License Agreement, and review the licensing conditions.
- Identify an appropriate authority to sign the license on behalf of the organization, and
secure his/her signature on the license.
- Provide the additional information requested for a primary contact.
- Fax the signed license to the number shown at the foot of the license: +44 870-134-8146.
- The Open Group Chief Legal Officer will then sign on behalf of The Open Group, and
return a copy to you for your records.
Contact us if you have any queries.