TOGAF® Version 9: 90-Day Evaluation License
Copyright © 2003 - 2011, The Open Group. All Rights Reserved.
BY RETRIEVING THIS DISTRIBUTION OF TOGAF DOCUMENTATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL THE PRODUCT, AND DESTROY ANY COPY YOU MAY HAVE.
The Open Group grants you ("the Licensee") a non-exclusive license to use the documentation suite known as TOGAF® Version 9 ("the Documentation") free of charge for 90 days, provided that:
· the Licensee is an employee of an organization that is a member of The Open Group Architecture Forum OR the Licensee is an employee of an organization that is using TOGAF entirely for internal purposes (for example, to develop an information system architecture for use within that organization);
· all existing trademarks and copyright notices are retained in all copies of the Documentation; and,
· all existing trademarks and copyright notices and this License notice appear in all supporting documentation.
2. REDISTRIBUTION IS NOT PERMITTED
The Licensee may use the Documentation subject to the following limitation:
· Redistribution of the Documentation, in part or in whole, is not permitted.
If you want other members of your organization to use or evaluate TOGAF Version 9, please encourage them to register and retrieve the Documentation via the link at: http://www.opengroup.org/architecture/
3. AFTER THE 90-DAY EVALUATION PERIOD
After expiry of the 90-day evaluation period you will need to contact The Open Group to apply for a TOGAF 9 Corporate License, or else remove the Documentation from your system.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This Documentation is provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind. If you are using the Documentation free of charge, you are not entitled to support or telephone assistance from The Open Group.
THE OPEN GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPEN GROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS DOCUMENTATION.
Copyright © 2003 – 2011, The Open Group. All
TOGAF is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.