TOGAF® Version 9.1: Annual Member License
Copyright © 2003 - 2011, The Open Group. All Rights Reserved.
BY RETRIEVING THIS DISTRIBUTION OF TOGAF DOCUMENTATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL THE PRODUCT, AND DESTROY ANY COPY YOU MAY HAVE.
By virtue of your organization's membership of the Architecture Forum, The Open Group grants you ("the Licensee") a personal, non-exclusive license to use the documentation suite known as TOGAF® Version 9.1 ("the Documentation") for a maximum of 1 year, or the duration of your organization's membership (if shorter), for your organization’s internal purposes only, provided that:
· the organization continues to be a member of the Architecture Forum;
· the Licensee continues to be an employee of the member organization;
· all existing trademark and copyright notices are retained in all copies of the Documentation; and,
· all existing trademark and copyright notices and this License notice appear in all supporting documentation.
This license, in itself, does not grant any rights to use TOGAF for commercial purposes.
2. REDISTRIBUTION IS NOT PERMITTED
The Licensee may use the Documentation subject to the following limitation:
· Redistribution of the Documentation, in part or in whole, is not permitted.
If you want other members of your organization to use or evaluate TOGAF Version 9.1, please encourage them to register and retrieve the Documentation via the link at: http://www.opengroup.org/architecture/
3. TERMINATION OF LICENSE
This license lasts for a maximum of 1 year, but expires if and when:
· the Licensee ceases to be an employee of the member organization, or
· the organization ceases to be a member of the Architecture Forum.
4. AFTER THE 1-YEAR LICENSING PERIOD
After expiry of the 1-year licensing period you will need to re-apply for a TOGAF Version 9.1 Annual License, or else remove the Documentation from your system.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This Documentation is provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind.
THE OPEN GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPEN GROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS DOCUMENTATION.
Copyright © 2003-2011, The Open
Group. All Rights Reserved.
TOGAF is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.