World-Class Enterprise Architecture
Without an appropriate architecture, buildings will either fail to be fit for purpose or be vulnerable to nature. Likewise, without an appropriate Enterprise Architecture, the enterprise will either fail to thrive, or be vulnerable to external threats.
The Open Group provides an active environment for members and others to learn about and develop global EA standards that deliver business value, ensuring they and their organizations benefit from the exposure to best practices and trends from around the world.
The Open Group Conference, Austin, will bring these industry leaders together to focus on key challenges:
- Overcoming common pitfalls in the adoption of world-class enterprise architecture
- Identifying specific business drivers within industry sectors, and overarching drivers, and their bearings on EA within an organization
- Identifying EA capabilities: Key capabilities and best practices to adopt within an organization to mitigate risk and ensure successful business outcome
- Assessing current maturity of EA
- Determining a roadmap approach for EA
- How the adoption of world-class enterprise architecture complements the TOGAF® 9 specification by providing an approach to successfully develop an enterprise architecture capability
World-class enterprise architecture is the result of a mature and operational enterprise architecture function within an organization that leverages the entire suite of capabilities. It provides a next-generation maturity model and roadmap that allows organizations to plan and monitor their progress on their particular enterprise architecture journey. Attendees will discuss how organizations can use a modular, iterative and incremental approach to Enterprise Architecture in order to develop an architectural capability that is otherwise a large and complex undertaking.
Return to previous page