ArchiMate 2 Certification Exams Summary
Copyright © 2013 The Open Group, All Rights Reserved
The ArchiMate 2 certification exams can be taken either at a Prometric test center or as part of an Accredited ArchiMate 2 training course using The Open Group IBT delivery.
- Exam Name: ArchiMate 2 Examination
- Reference:OG0-021 (at Prometric) /OG0-IBT-022 (via IBT)
- Qualification upon passing: ArchiMate 2 Foundation or if applicable ArchiMate 2 Certified (*1)
- Delivered at: Authorized Prometric test centers and some Accredited ArchiMate 2 Training Course Providers
- Prerequisites: None (*2)
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Exam type: Multiple choice
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass score: 60% (24 out of 40 questions)
- Time limit: 60 minutes (*3)
- Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt
- Prometric Fee: USD 320 (local taxes may apply) (*4)
- Recommended Study: A Study Guide is available.
- Recommended Training: An Accredited ArchiMate Training Course (*5). See the Register of Accredited ArchiMate Training Courses
- Next Step:
(*1) If you take the exam at a Prometric test center and have attended an Accredited ArchiMate 2 Training Course and completed the Practical Exercises as part of that course, your trainer will have submitted your details to the ArchiMate Certification Authority so that on passing the examination you will be awarded the Level 2 certification (ArchiMate 2 Certified).
(*2) Certification for Level 2 is only achieved after completing additional requirements. This include satisfactorily completing an Accredited ArchiMate Training course, including completion of practical exercises. .
(*3) In countries where English is a second language the default time allowed for the examination at a Prometric test center includes additional time. The time limit in those countries is 90 minutes.
(*4) All Accredited ArchiMate Training Courses include the examination fee in the course fee.
(*5) Attendance at a course is mandatory for Level 2 certification.