The Open Group Cloud Ecosystem Reference Model : Referenced Documents
Normative references for this standard are defined in Section 1.4.
The following documents are referenced in this standard:
- An Architectural View of Security for Cloud, White Paper (W116), published by The Open Group, May 2011; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/w116.htm.
- An Information Architecture Vision: Moving from Data Rich to Information Smart, White Paper (W132), published by The Open Group, April 2013; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/w132.htm.
- Cloud Computing Portability and Interoperability, Open Group Guide (G135), published by The Open Group, April 2013; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/g135.htm.
- Cloud Security Alliance: TCI – A Quick Guide to the Reference Architecture; refer to: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/TCI_Whitepaper.pdf.
- Cloud Security Alliance: TCI – Reference Architecture; refer to: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/TCI-Reference-Architecture-v1.1.pdf.
- M.E. Iacob, H. Jonkers, D. Quartel, H. Franken, H.v.d. Berg: Delivering Enterprise Architecture with TOGAF® and ArchiMate®, BiZZdesign Academy 2012.
- NIST SP 500-292: NIST Cloud Computing Reference Architecture; refer to: http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=909505.
- NIST SP 800-145: A NIST Definition of Cloud Computing; refer to: http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-145/SP800-145.pdf.
- Security Principles for Cloud and SOA, White Paper (W119), published by The Open Group, December 2011; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/w119.htm.
- Service-Oriented Cloud Computing Infrastructure (SOCCI) Framework, Open Group Standard (C120), published by The Open Group, December 2011; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/c120.htm.
- UDEF: An Open Group Standard Supporting TOGAF Interoperability, Webinar (D008), published by The Open Group, September 2010; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/d008.htm.
- US Government: National Information Exchange Model (NIEM); refer to: www.niem.gov/technical/Pages/current-release.aspx.