Cloud Computing Governance Framework – Referenced Documents
The following documents are referenced in this Snapshot.
(Please note that the links below are good at the time of writing but cannot be guaranteed for the future.)
Normative references for this Snapshot are defined in Section 1.4.
- Cloud Computing Explained, White Paper (W115), May 2011, published by The Open Group; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/w115.htm.
- COBIT® 5, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA®); refer to: www.isaca.org/cobit/pages/default.aspx.
- ISO/IEC 38500:2015: Information Technology – Governance of IT for the Organization; refer to: www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=62816.
- ITIL® v3, IT Infrastructure Library, AXELOS Limited; refer to: www.axelos.com/best-practice-solutions/itil.
- SOA Governance Framework, an Open Group Standard (C093), August 2009, published by The Open Group; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/c093.htm.
- TOGAF® Version 9.1, an Open Group Standard (G116), December 2011, published by The Open Group; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/g116.htm.