Cloud Buyers' Requirements Questionnaire : MS: Market Segmentation
Describe the market segments in which your business operates.
MS.1: In which industry sector does your company operate?
Select one or more of the following categories, or provide a more detailed response if you feel that this is appropriate.
The following industry and super-sector classification is from the Industry Classification Benchmark .
0001 Oil & Gas:
- Oil & Gas Producers; Oil Equipment, Services & Distribution, Alternative Energy
1000 Basic Materials:
- Chemicals, Basic Resources
- Construction & Materials
- Industrial Goods & Services: Aerospace & Defense; General Industrials; Electronic & Electrical Equipment; Industrial Engineering; Industrial Transportation; Support Services
3000 Consumer Goods:
- Automobiles & Parts; Food & Beverage
- Personal & Household Goods: Household Goods & Home Construction; Leisure Goods; Personal Goods (including Consumer Electronics); Tobacco
4000 Health Care:
- Health Care Equipment & Services; Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
5000 Consumer Services:
- Retail; Media; Travel & Leisure
- Banks; Insurance; Real Estate; Financial Services
- Software & Computer Services: Computer Services; Internet; Software
- Technology Hardware & Equipment: Computer Hardware; Electronic Office Equipment; Semiconductors; Telecommunications Equipment
- Consumer Goods, Consumer Electronics
- Technology, Internet
MS.2: In which geographies will the users of the Cloud solution reside?
Select one of the following categories, at the level of detail you feel appropriate in the case of specific geographical areas.
Particular geographic area or areas.
- North America and Western Europe
- European Union
MS.3: In which country will the procurement of the Cloud solution be made?
Select one of the categories from MS.2 at the level of detail you feel appropriate in the case of specific geographical areas.
MS.4: What is the size of your company?
Select one of the following categories, or provide more detail if you feel that this is appropriate.
- US$5 – 100M annual revenue