Get Involved and Gain Influence in Defining Open Standards and Certifications
Being a member of The Open Group gives organizations early access to the latest information and developments regarding open standards and best practices, and enables them to participate in The Open Group’s highly influential Forums and Work Groups. We provide a collaborative, vendor-neutral environment where member representatives can:
- Network with a world-class community of peers, experts and industry leaders
- Have early access to information on industry developments
- Gain insight for future decisions from both major customers and suppliers of IT
- Influence outcomes that benefit their organizations
- Grow professionally, and enhance their credibility in the industry
- Receive education in best practices
Join The Open Group Today!
To apply for corporate membership, please:
- Download the Membership Agreement form here
- Fill in the form with complete details as possible and sign
- Provide the your complete legal entity name.
- Silver Members may join up to 2 Forums
- Gold Members may join any number of Forums
- Authorized signatory is required; secure digital signatures are acceptable
- Save in PDF format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon our review of the information you provided, one of our Business Team members will contact you to assist through the membership process.
- Your copy of the countersigned Membership Agreement and an invoice for the fee will be sent to you via email.
- ... or if you want more information, follow the links on the left