Shaping the future of open network security
The Open Group Jericho Forum® is the leading international independent group of information security thought-leaders dedicated to advancing secure business in global, open-network environments. Members include top information security officers from multi-national Fortune 500s and entrepreneurial user companies, major security vendors, government and academics. The Open Group Jericho Forum® provides a vendor-neutral place to meet, gain knowledge, and lead the development of approaches, and promote demand for open standards, for a secure collaborative online business world.
Our objectives include:
- Enabling secure business collaboration in a deperimeterized world
- Promote the adoption of open and secure collaborative architectures to facilitate future business growth and flexibility
- Provide practical guidance for both users and vendors in identifying the challenges arising from de-perimeterization
- Demonstrate market demand for solutions to issues identified by the Jericho Forum®, and influence IT vendors to respond effectively
- Analyze and test suggested solutions against published principles and guidance
We welcome the participation of all who want to influence the direction and effectiveness of The Open Group Jericho Forum.
Follow the links under Jericho Forum in the menu on the left to find out more about us