Working for secure Cloud architecture enabled by open systems
The Cloud Computing Work Group of the Open Group Open Platform 3.0™ Forum exists to create a common understanding among buyers and suppliers of how enterprises of all sizes and scales of operation can include Cloud Computing technology in a safe and secure way in their architectures to realize its significant cost, scalability and agility benefits. It includes some of the industry’s leading Cloud providers and end-user organizations, collaborating on standard models and frameworks aimed at eliminating vendor lock-in for enterprises looking to benefit from Cloud products and services.
- Stay up-to-date on Cloud Computing and make better-informed decisions
- Gain competitive advantage through early knowledge and market insights
- Network with a world-class community of experts and peers, and leverage their knowledge and experience
- Increase confidence in decision making and determining ROI
- Reduce risk and avoid vendor lock-in
- Lead the development of open standards and certifications
For more details on our activities, visit the Cloud Computing Work Group Members site. The results of our work are available from The Open Group Bookstore and on the Web.
Contact us for more information
Join us and get involved
Cloud Computing Work Group Members Site