Open Data Format (O-DF), an Open Group Internet of Things (IoT) Standard
This document is structured as follows:
- Introduction provides an introduction to the standard and describes conformance requirements, normative references, and terminology.
- O-DF Objects describes the O-DF elements and attributes and how they are expected to be used.
- RESTful Use of the O-DF describes how the O-DF can be used directly in RESTful services.
- Inheritance Mechanism for Domain-Specific Data Models explains how to create domain-specific data models that are extensions of the O-DF.
- O-DF XSD Schema contains the XML Schema file.
- Example O-DF Structures contains some example O-DF structures.
- JSON Mapping and Examples shows a possible JSON mapping.