You can view the Proceedings from this event here.
Business Transformation through Enterprise Architecture
The Open Group leads the development of global standards for Enterprise Architecture and certifications for enterprise, IT and business architects.
Objectives of this Conference
- Evangelization of EA, TOGAF® and ArchiMate® to drive wider adoption in Malaysia and Southeast Asia
- Sharing knowledge and experience within the region and globally regarding business and EA best practices and implementation
TOGAF®, the defacto global standard, is used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency. TOGAF® has been adopted by more than 80% of the world’s leading enterprises as the architecture framework and development method of choice, and continues to be evolved by the members of The Open Group Architecture Forum. TOGAF Certification has been achieved by tens of thousands of individuals worldwide.
The TOGAF framework enables organizations to effectively address critical business needs by:
- Ensuring that everyone speaks the same language
- Avoiding lock-in to proprietary solutions by standardizing on open methods for Enterprise Architecture
- Saving time and money, and utilize resources more effectively
- Achieving demonstrable ROI
ArchiMate®, an Open Group Standard, is an open and independent modelling language for enterprise architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. ArchiMate provides instruments to enable enterprise architects to describe, analyze and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way.
Just as an architectural drawing in classical building architecture describes the various aspects of the construction and use of a building, ArchiMate offers a common language for describing the construction and operation of business processes, organizational structures, information flows, IT systems, and technical infrastructure. This insight helps stakeholders to design, assess, and communicate the consequences of decisions and changes within and between these business domains.
- Enterprise Architects
- business analysts
- heads of line of business and stakeholders
- project management leaders, directors, consultants