1. Please insert your name:
2. Please insert your organization (typically company/organization name):
3. Please insert your email address:
4. Please insert phone number :
5. Please insert your reference number :
6. Please insert the Software version (e.g. Open Motif 2.1.30):
7. Please insert the source component (e.g. lib/Xm/FileSB.c) :
8. Please describe the client machine type, memory, etc:
9. Please describe the client OS and X windows version, if relevant:
10. Please describe the server machine type, memory, etc. or SAME:
11. Please describe the server OS and X version, if relevant, or SAME:
12. Please give the name of the compiler and version:
13. Please select the severity level:
Severity levels are defined as follows:
Incompatibility -- represents a problem which resulted from inability
to install the software on the machine.
Fatal -- represents a problem which resulted in a software crash or
required reboot of the software.
Critical -- represents a problem which resulted in software malfunction
or a feature failure and has no work-around.
Severe -- represents a problem which resulted in software functionality
limitation but had alternative work-around.
Minor -- represents a cosmetic type problem.
Enhancement -- represents a request for enhancement of the software.
14. Please give the date that you first noticed the problem:
15. Please insert a one line description of the problem:
16. Please include a full description of the problem below:
17. Please include a description of how to reproduce the problem below:
18. Please include a proposed solution below:
19. Once you are sure the information is correct you can submit the
request. If all of the required fields have been completed your request
will be automatically mailed to the email@example.com
mailbox, and a reply sent back to you.