The Open Group Philadelphia 2013
"EA & Enterprise Transformation in Finance, Government & Healthcare"
What you will learn:
- At this event, you will discover how organizational change is being addressed by industry experts in aligning business needs with information technology, and increasing business value from EA (Enterprise Architecture).
- You will gain the tools and knowledge you need to introduce meaningful Enterprise Transformation.
Get insight into:
- The process of Enterprise Transformation
- The role that EA, as currently practiced, plays in enterprise transformation, especially transformations driven by disruptive technologies
- How organizations move from an IT-centric to an enterprise-centric position that includes a more complete view of the business and not just IT
- How organizations better achieve their business objectives by adopting EA thinking and processes as part of the enterprise
- Transformation management principles – making the whole process more a matter of design than chance
- Read more about these issues
The first two days of the summit will focus on Enterprise Transformation issues concerning three core vertical industry sectors: Finance and Commerce, Government & Defense, and Healthcare. Day three will offer more detailed workshops and tutorials on business, professional development and technically focused topics.
♦ Enterprise Architecture ♦ TOGAF® 9 and ArchiMate® ♦ Cloud Computing and Data Architecture
♦ Information Security and Risk Management ♦ Distributed Services Architecture ♦ Disruptive Technologies
♦ Business Architecture ♦ Trusted Technology ♦ Platform 3.0 ♦ Future Technology Trends