Venue & Travel
Four Seasons Hotel
One Logan Square, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103-6933
Tel. +1 (215) 963-1500
The Hotel is located on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and is about 25 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport, which is served by all major domestic and international carriers. All major car rental firms operate at the airport, and taxi and limousine services are available.
Valet parking is available at the Hotel – USD $29 daily or USD $49 for overnight.
Make a Hotel Reservation
To make your reservation at The Open Group venue hotel, book your room here.
Directions from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
Distance: 10 miles
- Follow I-95 North to exit #22 for Central Philadelphia/Route 676 West (left exit)
- Off the ramp, follow 676 West (Vine Street Expressway) to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway/Museum Area exit
- At top of ramp, turn right onto 22nd Street
- Go one block to the first traffic light and turn right onto Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Go through two traffic lights and enter the traffic circle
- The Hotel is halfway around the circle on the right at 18th Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway
The "Train to Center City Philadelphia" is available on the walkway between the arrival gates and the baggage claim area. The trains depart every 30 minutes and costs $7.00 one-way. The closest stop to the Four Seasons Hotel is the Suburban Station which is approximately 5 blocks walking distance. On the street level, proceed to 18th Street and walk with the traffic (it's a one way street). The hotel is on the left corner of 18th Street and Ben Franklin Parkway.
From the airport to the hotel, the rate would be about $30-$40, not including gratuity, Taxis are available in all baggage claim areas.
Independent shuttles cost about $10-$13. You should confirm how long it will take to arrive at your destination before paying.