The agenda included:
- Presentation of the ArchiMate Forum roadmap
- Update on the ArchiMate 2.0 Translation Glossary company reviews
- Status on the certification programs
- Call for case study descriptions in other industry segments
- Update on the ArchiMate and UML® White Papers project
- Update on the TOGAF® Standard and the ArchiMate modeling language harmonization project charter
- Update on the ArchiMate model file format project
- Update on the ArchiMate risk extension project
- Update on the White Paper review – ArchiMate 2.0: Understanding the Basics
- Discussion about the current Forum charter and the updating of the charter
- Discussion about the requirements list for the next version of the ArchiMate Standard
The ArchiMate Forum Newport Beach member meeting was held on Wednesday January 30, 2013 in conjunction with The Open Group Conference and Member Meetings.
There were six voting members attending the member meeting.
Information on the certification programs and the registered people, tools, and courses can be found here.
The material presented at the ArchiMate Forum member meeting can be found here (available to members only).
The Open Group Standards Process can be found here.