The agenda included:
- Discussion about the requirements for the next version of ArchiMate
- Status of the Certification Programs
- Status on the number of publication downlaods
- Update on the ArchiMetal Case Study white paper
- Update on the TOGAF Standard and the ArchiMate Modeling Language Harmonization project
- Update on the ArchiMate Model File Interchange project
- Update on the ArchiMate Risk Management project
The ArchiMate Forum San Francisco member meeting was held on Tuesday February 4, 2014 in conjunction with The Open Group Conference and Member Meetings.
There were three (3) voting members attending the member meeting.
Information on the certification programs and the registered people, tools, and courses can be found here.
The material presented at the ArchiMate Forum member meeting can be found here (available to members only).
The Open Group Standards Process can be found here.