The ArchiMate Forum’s Washington DC member meeting was held on Wednesday July 18, 2012 in conjunction with The Open Group Conference and Members' Meetings. There were four voting members attending the member meeting.
The agenda included:
- Approval of the last meeting’s minutes
- Presentation of the ArchiMate Forum roadmap
- Next steps for the Insurance Industry Reference Model Working Group
- Future activities with the ACORD standards bodies
- Update on the White Paper: Using ArchiMate with TOGAF ACF
- White Paper: ACORD + TOGAF + ArchiMate
- Update on the ArchiMate 2 Translation Glossary company review
- Status of the certification programs
- Call for case study descriptions in other industry segments
The Forum Chair presented an update on the status of the Forum including the roadmap. The presentation can be found here.
The Vice-Chair provided an update on the Insurance Industry Reference Model project. The presentation can be found here.
The re-written White Paper describing Using ArchiMate with TOGAF ACF is published. The document can be found here.
The generic translation glossary has finished formal review and is ready to be used for translations.
Information on the certification programs and the registered people, tools, and courses can be found here.
The Officers asked the members to bring forth any case studies highlighting different industries using ArchiMate for Forum review.
The ArchiMate Forum survey is complete and a meeting was held to share the results. Raina will follow up with those members who expressed interest in participating. The presentation given summarizing the survey results can be found here.
The format of the member meetings will change to include member spotlights on what they are accomplishing with the ArchiMate 2.0 standard. The scheduled member meeting on August 27 will feature Bill Poole presenting how his organization has used ArchiMate 2.0 at a client site.
The Chair and Vice-Chair will be discussing engagement with the Archi tool community.
The minutes from the July 18 member meeting can be found here (ArchiMate Forum members only).
The material presented at The Open Group conference (ArchiMate) can be found here.
The updated Open Group Standards Process was presented. The Standards Process can be found here.