The agenda included:
- Presentation of the ArchiMate Forum Roadmap
- Update on the ArchiMate 2 Translation Glossary company review
- Status of the Certification Programs
- Call for case study descriptions in other industry segments
- Approval to start a new work item: the ArchiMetals Case Study White Paper
- Update on the ArchiMate and UML® White Papers project
- Update on the TOGAF Standard and the ArchiMate Modeling Language Harmonization project
- Update on the ArchiMate Model File Format project
- Update on the ArchiMate Risk Management project
- Discussion about the requirements list for the next version of the ArchiMate standard
The ArchiMate Forum Philadelphia member meeting was held on Wednesday July 17, 2013 in conjunction with The Open Group Conference and Member Meetings.
There were 5 voting members attending the member meeting.
Information on the certification programs and the registered people, tools, and courses can be found here.
The material presented at the ArchiMate Forum member meeting can be found here (available to members only).
The Open Group Standards Process can be found here.
The Forum is scheduled to next meet in a webex meeting September 23, 2013. Logistics for the meetings will be available in the ArchiMate Forum calendar and The Open Group website.
The meeting information is available here.