The agenda included:
- Presentation of the ArchiMate Forum roadmap
- Update on the ArchiMate 2 Translation Glossary company reviews
- Status of the Certification programs
- Call for case study descriptions in other industry segments
- Update on the ArchiMate and UML® white papers project
- Update on the TOGAF® standard and the ArchiMate modeling language harmonization project charter
- Update on the ArchiMate model file format project
- Status on the elections for leaders of the ArchiMate and UML® white papers project and the TOGAF® standard and the ArchiMate modeling language harmonization project
The ArchiMate Forum’s Barcelona member meeting was held on Wednesday October 24, 2012 in conjunction with The Open Group Conference and Members Meetings.
There were six voting members attending the member meeting.
Information on the certification programs and the registered people, tools, and courses can be found here.
The material presented at the ArchiMate Forum member meeting can be found here (available to members only).
The Open Group Standards Process can be found here.