from this event
can be found here
The Open Group President & CEO, Allen Brown, introduces the conference
(Video, 2 minutes)
The Open Group Conference in Rome will address some of the key issues to be found in IT today ...
- This conference will help you to better understand the future role of enterprise architecture as it is more closely aligned with business decision making at a ‘board room’ level.
- It will outline practical initiatives based on real-life e xperiences from leading industry professionals andl help you to understand tomorrow’s best practices and policies
- And it will reveal the role of TOGAF™ 9 in delivering operational efficiencies and real business benefits
[ DETAIL ]
- This event will assess how to architect secure enterprise business solutions; how to verify whether they are truly effective; and how to ensure the best return on investment in the provision of information security.
- It will reveal mature and proven solutions in delivering dependable cost-effective information security
- And there will also be a joint session focussing upon Security in the Cloud.
[ DETAIL ]
- This event will include sessions that shed light on requirements, challenges, security, user cases and opportunities for the deployment of cloud computing.
- It will show how the outsourcing of infrastructure to the Cloud enables timely innovation in business and how to utilize cloud computing make it easier to optimize resources on-the-fly in order to meet operational demands.
[ DETAIL ]
Attend and Learn
Tracks on Mon, Tue & Wed)
Choose sessions, tutorials, and case studies from concurrent tracks where you'll find thought leadership across a range of topics and issues that impact your business. Key topics to be covered include:
- Making EA Effective in the Board Room
- Making EA Meaningful to the Business
- EA and Business Strategy
- Translating IT speak to business speak – a role of the architect
- Professionalizing the Discipline of EA
Sponsorship / Exhibiting
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on sponsoring the gala dinner event or the networking reception, or exhibiting at the conference.