Microservices Architecture – References
(Please note that the links below are good at the time of writing but cannot be guaranteed for the future.)
- Martin L. Abbott, Michael T. Fisher: The Art of Scalability – Scalable Web Architecture, Processes, and Organizations for the Modern Enterprise; refer to: http://theartofscalability.com.
- Blog: Adopting Microservices at Netflix – Lessons for Architectural Design; refer to: www.nginx.com/blog/microservices-at-netflix-architectural-best-practices.
- Blog: James Hughes on Micro Service Architecture; refer to: http://yobriefca.se/blog/2013/04/28/micro-service-architecture.
- Melvin E. Conway: Conway’s Law: How Do Committees Invent?; refer to: www.melconway.com/research/committees.html.
- Eric Evans: Domain-Driven Design – Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software, Addison-Wesley, 2003.
- Martin Fowler article on Microservices; refer to: http://martinfowler.com/articles/microservices.html.
- SOLID: Principles of Object-Oriented Design; refer to: http://butunclebob.com/ArticleS.UncleBob.PrinciplesOfOod.
- Sam Newman: Building Microservices – Designing Fine-Grained Systems, O-Reilly, 2015.
- The Open Group Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), White Paper (W074), published by The Open Group, July 2007; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/w074.htm.
- The Open Group: SOA and Boundaryless Information Flow™; refer to: https://opengroup.org/soa/source-book/soa/soa_bif.htm.
- The Open Group: TOGAF® 9.1, an Open Group Standard, (G116), published by The Open Group, December 2011; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/g116.htm.