SOA Ontology, Version 2.0 Open Group Standard : Referenced Documents
The following documents are referenced in this standard:
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), Version 1.1, Object Management Group; available from www.omg.org.
- Beyond Concepts: Ontology as Reality Representation, Barry Smith; available from http://ontology.buffalo.edu/bfo/BeyondConcepts.pdf.
- Definition of SOA: The Open Group; available from www.opengroup.org/soa/soa/def.htm#_Definition_of_SOA.
- IEEE Std 1471-2000: IEEE Recommended Practice for Architectural Description of Software-intensive Systems (adopted by ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 as ISO/IEC 42010:2007); available from standards.ieee.org.
- IETF RFC 2119: Key Words for use in RFCs to Indicate Requirement Levels, March 1997; refer to www.ietf.org.
- ISO/IEC 42010:2007: Systems and Software Engineering – Recommended Practice for Architectural Description of Software-intensive Systems; available from www.iso.org.
- Navigating the SOA Open Standards Landscape Around Architecture (W096), White Paper published by The Open Group, November 2009.
- OASIS Reference Model for Service-Oriented Architecture, Version 1.0, Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS); available from www.oasis-open.org.
- OWL Web Ontology Language Reference, W3C Recommendation, 10 February 2004, World-Wide Web Consortium; available from www.w3.org/TR/owl-ref.
- Service-Oriented Architecture Modeling Language (SoaML), Object Management Group; available from www.omg.org.
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), The Open Group; available from www.opengroup.org.
- What is an Ontology? Stanford University; available from www‑ksl.stanford.edu/kst/what-is-an-ontology.html.