The content of this presentation will show you a way of connecting a companies architectural models together, their priority and relations. EA 4.B is aimed for a business driven Enterprise Architecture, with Business Capabilities as the central artifact. Most important is to reach a level, where an organization talks about Automated Processes, instead of naming it Applications and Solutions.
- How both IT and Business can communicate on equal terms and understand each other
- How to get control of the most important asset within the company, The Business information.
- How to improve the business value through both Business Capabilities and Technology Capabilities
- A mutual way of describing a company
Intended audience: Business, Project and IT Managers, Architects.
- How to close the gap within an organization (primarily Business-IT) and raise the understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
- That Business Capabilities can be the foundation for Business Information Management, but only through Business Ownership and Governance