You can view the Proceedings from this event here.
Why Sydney, Australia?
This is the first time that The Open Group has held a conference and member meetings in Australia. The following statistics will give you an idea of why Australia is such an important territory for The Open Group:
- There are over 1400 individuals from Open Group member organizations based throughout Australia
- Australia ranks in the top 5 countries in the world for the number of TOGAF® 9 certified individuals
- With over 25,000 visitors, Sydney ranks 3rd in the world for visitors by city to The Open Group web site
- Australia is the 4th ranked country in the world for ArchiMate® 2.0 downloads
- Over 2000 Association of Enterprise Architect (AEA) members in Australia
What you will learn:
The theme of this conference is “How Does Enterprise Architecture (EA) Transform an Enterprise?”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Allen Brown, CEO and President, The Open Group
- Peter Haviland, Chief Business Architect, Ernst & Young
- Helius Guimaraes, Global IS&T Manager - Exploration, Rio Tinto
- Roger Venning, Chief IT Architect, National Broadband Network (NBN)
- Craig Martin, COO and Chief Architect, Enterprise Architects
- Tien-Ti Mak, CTO, Australia Post
On Monday and Tuesday, we will focus on Enterprise Transformation and Business Architecture issues related to vertical industry sectors
On Wednesday, we turn our attention to workshops and tutorials based on business issues, professional development, as well as what is important regionally – e.g NBN, and customer experience.
Professional Training Days
The Open Group is giving delegates at our Sydney conference the opportunity to combine the three day conference with some additional training events on Thursday 18 April and Friday 19 April. Details here