Help for New Users
The available Product Standards for registration are dependent
on your role are summarized below:
||Product Standards Available for Registration
|(a) Individual not registered as a designated contact for a company accepted into the program
- TOGAF 8 Certified (individual self-registration after passing exam)
|(b) Designated contact for a company accepted into the program
- TOGAF 7 Professional Services
- TOGAF 8 Professional Services
- TOGAF 7 Tool Support
- TOGAF 8 Tool Support
- TOGAF 7 Training
- TOGAF 8 Training
|(c) Designated contact for a company accepted into the program with
a TOGAF 7 Training Certified Product
- As per (b) plus TOGAF 7 Certified (training provider batch registration)
|(d) Designated contact for a company accepted into the program with
a TOGAF 8 Training Certified Product
- As per (b) plus TOGAF 8 Certified (training provider batch registration)
For information on the steps necessary to get certified within the Web Certification system please refer to the
Getting Started documentation.
As noted above, you can enter the system
in a number of roles. The minimal role is as an individual not
designated as a contact for a company accepted into the TOGAF certification
program. For this you simply need a valid username and password
on the Certification Authority's web server. This is for
those individuals who have taken the examination and need to complete
their certification by accepting the logo usage agreement.
Usernames and passwords are assigned and notified upon receipt of
the pass result from Prometric.
Once you have your username, from the secure web site, select "Login" to
Registering Contacts for a Company
To register products, services or individuals on behalf of
a company, you must be registered as the designated Authorized, Technical or Alternate contact for that company. Company
registration and that of its designated contacts have a number of steps
that must be completed before you will be able to proceed.
Your login will not offer you the full range of Product Standards until all the following
steps have been successfully completed.
Please take the following steps to register your company and its
- You will need a username and password on the Certification Authority's web server for identification purposes. If you don't yet
have an account, you may obtain one from the certification web site by selecting "Enter secure site" to enter the secure web site
(if you have not already done so), then
selecting "New User" to create your username and password.
- Next you will need to enter your company name and accept the terms and conditions of the Certification program, by accepting the
Certification Agreement, for entry into
the system. To do this you need to select
New Company Account.
- To register your company, you need to provide information about your company and specify the name and contact information for
the following contacts:
- The Authorized Signatory who will authorize your company's registration. The Authorized Signatory must be someone who is
authorized to enter into legal commitments on behalf of the company.
- The Technical Contact, who will be the primary contact for all certification-related issues.
- An optional Alternate Contact, who will be the back-up for the Technical Contact and also have access to the web certification
system to register products
- The Financial Contact, who will be the contact for any payment and/or invoicing issues
- An optional Marketing Contact, who will be the contact for any marketing-related certification issues
Note: The Authorized Contact, the Technical Contact and the
Alternate Contact, if specified, are the only users who will have the ability to register products or services using the web
- The web based certification system will then send electronic mail to your designated Authorized Signatory who must respond by
electronic mail to the Certification Authority. The CA will audit the response and, if the requirements are met, accept your organization for entry into the certification system.
When the above is completed and the Certification Authority has responded to your designated Authorized Signatory with
notification that your application has been accepted, your Technical and Alternate contacts will receive confirmation by electronic
mail from the web certification system that your company account has been activated. At this point, your Technical and Alternate
contacts will be able to progress to the next stage which is accessing the web certification system to complete Product
If you encounter difficulties with the login please contact the
Read the Guide to Certification for further help, or
Return to the Certification home page.