Monday, July 20 - Wednesday July 22, 2009
Come and hear practicing enterprise architects offer practical guidance, and discover solutions to challenges faced by your organization.
- Business Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Data Architecture
- Technology Architecture
Share and exchange your knowledge with other enteprise architects and business professionals.
Learn about the Enterprise Architecture Life Cycle and how to implement EA in your organization.
Attend and Learn
Choose sessions, tutorials, and case studies from 18 conference tracks where you'll find thought leadership across a range of topics and issues that impact your business:
- TOGAF™ Version 9 - the globally accepted leading architecture framework
- Emerging Best Practices
- EA in Complex Organizations
- EA for Different Business Models
- EA and Business Strategy
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Managment
- Enterprise Business Architecture
- Enterprise Applications Architecture
- Enteprise Information Architectures
- Enterprise Technology Architectures
- Business Case for Capabilities
- Build People, Process & Technology Capabilities
- Exploit Enterprise Capabilities
- EA & Cloud Computing
- Security and Identity in the Cloud
- Cloud Camp
Sponsorship / Exhibiting
Contact email@example.com more information on sponsoring the gala dinner event or the netwworking reception, or exhibiting at the conference.
3rd Security Practitioners Conference
A two-day conference on July 22-23, 2009 featuring
Evolving Security Architectures and Trends in Managing Risk and Compliance
Co-located with this conference