An Agile Business-Led Approach for the Digital Age
Outcome-Based, Product-Centric, Team-Led
Open Agile Architecture takes an outcome-based, customer-focused, and product-centered approach to guide business and technology leaders through this transformation.
Product-centricity refers to the shift from temporary organizational structures – projects – to permanent ones. A product-centric organization is composed of cross-functional teams which are responsible for developing products or services and operating or running them, with each member bringing expertise from their own domain:
- Executives are looking for innovative business models that generate profitable revenue growth
- Technology Leaders bring flexible and adaptive new software technologies and has popularized new Agile ways of working
- Operation Teams are leveraging capabilities provided by lean, automation, and software platforms to improve operational excellence
- Product Managers bring customer focus to the table along with new disciplines such as design thinking
- Compliance Officers need to ensure that privacy and security regulations remain applied throughout the organization
It also provides a framework and common language for your teams to function effectively to develop and deliver a collaborative, nimble operating model that enables success.