ArchiMate® and Architecture Forums Joint Session
Tuesday, October 24, 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to present the vision and objectives of each Forum and the current activities to identify ways for members of both Forums to collaborate for the improvements to the TOGAF® and ArchiMate standards and how they could be effectively used together.
The meeting started with an overview of the vision and activities of the two Forums. After the initial presentation several ideas were shared to identify possible areas of engagement. The path for the evolution of both the TOGAF and ArchiMate standards was also presented and discussed as input to deciding the next steps.
- Set of ideas shared in the session in relation to engagements from both Forums
- Specific areas in which the Forums can work to deliver guidance on how to use the standards together
- Actions to be followed in the next quarter to start the joint Forum activity
- Keep periodic meetings for the officers of both Forums for mutual collaboration
- Follow up on the actions defined to start a formal Joint Forum activity and engage members to participate