Digital In Practice
April 29 - May 2, 2019 Dublin, Ireland
The transformation of an enterprise to become digital will impact every aspect of the business, from management processes through to products and services. Creation of a Digital Enterprise is achieved through the use of digital processes to integrate the information infrastructure, and enable more efficient and effective collaboration across the entire organization. The result, being the creation of more competitive products and services, with information being the business’s most lucrative asset.
In a true Digital Enterprise, technology will be at the heart of the business processes, increasing the information input at every transaction in order to secure increased competitive advantage. Information is used to scale digital transformation, reduce overheads, and improve responsiveness. However, key to the management and implementation of this digital revolution are the tools, architectural frameworks, content and process management solutions that support and facilitate the adoption of the Digital Enterprise.
This event will focus not only on some of the emerging digital technologies, but also on the standards, architectures and business frameworks that support and enable the transition to and implementation of the modern Digital Enterprise.
The Open Group
GM Digital Emerging Technologies / VP IT Innovation
Shell International B.V.
Postdoctoral Researcher, School of Computing
Dublin City University
Professor, Computer Science Depertment
- Digital in Practice - Presentations in both the plenary and tracks with case study examples of how to use Enterprise Architecture as part of a Digital Transformation project.
- Smart Cities - In the Tuesday plenary session, we will explore how Enterprise Architecture Management can be used for developing Smart Cities and also reference the European Union's bioTope Project
- The TOGAF® Standard - Find out about the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 and the wide range of supporting documents that are available in the TOGAF Library.
- TOGAF® and ArchiMate® User Group Meeting - This meeting on Wednesday, May 1st, 2019 is FREE to attend and aims to bring TOGAF® and ArchiMate® stakeholders and users together to share information, best practices and to learn from each other..
- Smart Cities: Boundaryless Information Flow™ - Wed. May 1st, 2019. This session will contain presentations that describe the EU bIoTope project - a standards framework for IoT boundaryless information flow that enables the deployment of smart services in smart cities.
- IT Management - Find out how organizations are using the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture standard as an outstanding planning mechanism to help with digital transformation.
April 29, 2019 - May 2, 2019
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Croke Park Meetings & Events