4 - 7 November, 2019 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The main principles of Agile are based on customer satisfaction through early and continuous delivery of valuable product and welcome changing requirements, even late in development to deliver working software/product development frequently in a short timescale. In this approach, business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project based on consistent collaboration and motivated individuals.
Enterprise Architecture (EA), on the other hand, is about supporting business transformation keeping the alignment with the strategic view in order to pursue an incremental, continuous value delivery addressing concerns from different stakeholders. EA provides guidance and techniques to develop a holistic view for the organization landscape to address complexity and change. It supports business value delivery and also impact and risk assessments across organization and its ecosystem. EA Governance and change management supports compliance and value delivery measure.
The two practices - Agile and EA - can be used together and leverage each other. An effective EA governance leverages Agile providing the required compliance and assurance that the value delivery is really aligned with the organization objectives as a whole.
The Open Group
Global CTO - Insights & Data, Executive Vice President, Group Technology and Innovation Council
- ArchiMate® Standard - Learn about how the ArchiMate® Modeling Language can be used in an Agile environment
- Agile Architecture - Plenary and track sessions on Agile Architecture methods including case studies from organizations such as Capgemini, IAG and ING
- ArchiMate® User Group - On Wednesday, November 6th, 2019, please join us for this FREE to attend meeting where users can share information, best practices, and learn from each other
- Open Subsurface Data Universe™ (OSDU) - Learn about how The Open Group Open Subsurface Data Universe™ Forum is developing a standard data platform for the oil and gas industry, which will reduce silos and put data at the center of the subsurface community
- Process Automation - Presentations by Members of The Open Group Open Process Automation™ Forum on developing a standards-based, open, secure, interoperable process control architecture
- Digital Management Professionals Day - On Wednesday, November 6th, 2019, find out how organizations are using the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture standard as an outstanding planning mechanism to help with digital transformation