TOGAF® 2018 Company Review – Business Architecture Change Requests Resolution
Tuesday, July 24, 2:00 – 5:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to start working on the resolutions for the change requests received against the TOGAF 9.2 Standard for the specific topic of Business Architecture.
The meeting started with a presentation delivered by the Forum Chair. The presentation was focused on the general approach that would be followed during the session and a high-level roadmap to address the whole process. A high-level summary of the main changes related to Business Architecture was also presented to facilitate the process.
- Feedback received from Forum members in relation to the approach and the general principles to define resolutions to the detailed changes
- Agreements and consent items related to the resolution of the changes
- Detailed resolutions of the changes recorded in the review system
- Follow up the agreed actions defined in the session as part of the review process
- Continue with the resolutions definition process for the rest of the changes received