Tuesday, April 17, 2:00 – 5:10
Objective of Meeting
The goal of the meeting was to review the main topics and matters of the Forum and also to discuss the Forum and the ArchiMate Standard vision and value proposition.
Leaders presented the project reports and feedback was received from attendees. Actions were defined in relation to the existing and possible new activities to populate the Forum strategy.
The following topics were covered in the meeting:
- Forum officers opened the session and welcomed attendees
- Review and approval of the San Diego meeting minutes and actions
- Forum chairs delivered a presentation of the Standard and the Forum vision and strategy based on the content of a document to be discussed with members; feedback was received and actions were defined
- Business report presentations: membership numbers, certification program status, and marketing activities
- A report was presented about the ArchiMate 3.0.1 Specification updates and current status
- ArchiMate certification program update
- Progress on the ArchiMate Exchange File Format standard was presented
- The joint activity project reports were presented: ArchiMate and TOGAF® harmonization and TOGAF, IT4IT™, and ArchiMate harmonization
- The Capability-Based Planning activity report was presented
- The ArchiMate financial reference models activity report was presented
- Planning for the Houston meeting was discussed and agreed
Detailed meeting minutes and list of consent items and open actions to support the current activities and key decisions regarding Forum matters.
- Comply with the actions and consent items defined in the session
- Take the proper actions to move forward with the Forum vision and strategy
- Support the current activities in place
- Carry out proper planning for The Open Group Houston members' meeting