Architecture Forum: TOGAF® Standard Evolution 2018
Monday, April 16, 4:00 – 5:30
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to present the TOGAF® standard evolution roadmap and capture feedback from members. The meeting also discussed the set of requirements for improvement of the standard to be considered in the work ahead.
The meeting started with a presentation delivered by the Forum Chair. The presentation was focused in the roadmap for the year and also the conditions defined for the process to be successful. The importance of members' continuous collaboration in the different activities was also stressed.
- Current status and roadmap defined for the evolution of the standard
- Feedback and comments received from members to be taken in consideration in the process
- Comments to be considered in the incoming improvements and current working activities
- Follow up the agreed actions defined in the session
- Continue with the evolution plan according to the defined roadmap