The Open Group, the vendor-neutral technology standards consortium, is hosting its upcoming event in Dublin, April 29 – May 2, 2019. The Open Group Dublin 2019 will bring together vendors and end-user organizations to discuss digital in practice and the Digital Enterprise. The event will host attendees from throughout the globe, including decision-makers, Enterprise Architects, engineers, technologists and end-users representing many businesses and governments.
Plenary presentations on Monday will focus on the standards, architectures, and business frameworks that drive the transition to the modern Digital Enterprise, including talks on transformation in the Oil & Gas industry and a case study on the agile IT4IT™ journey. On Tuesday, those attending will see plenary sessions on how to apply TOGAF® (a standard of The Open Group) for Business Architecture Enhancements and Enterprise Architecture Management for Smart Cities, among others. The Open Group will also hold a free TOGAF® and ArchiMate® User Group Meeting on Wednesday, May 1, during which stakeholders and users will come together to discuss and share information, best practices, and to learn from each other.
Key speakers at the event, taking place at Croke Park, include:
- Steve Nunn, President & CEO, The Open Group
- Johan Krebbers, GM Digital Emerging Technologies / VP IT Innovation, Shell International B.V.
- Zohreh Pourzolfaghar, Postdoctoral Researcher, School of Computing, Dublin City University
- Kary Främling, Professor, Computer Science Department, Aalto University
- Rob Akershoek, IT Architect, Fruition Partners
- Mark Bodman, Sr. Product Manager, ServiceNow
Additional key topics of discussion include:
- Smart Cities: Boundaryless Information Flow™- This free session on Wednesday will contain presentations that describe the EU bIoTope project - a standards framework for Internet of Things (IoT) Boundaryless Information Flow that enables the deployment of smart services in smart cities
- IT Management – This session will focus on how organizations are using the IT4IT Reference Architecture standard as an outstanding planning mechanism to help with digital transformation
- Open Process Automation: Past, Present, and Future – A look back at the Open Process Automation™ Forum (OPAF) since the beginning; this session will discuss lessons learned, insights, and predictions
Full details of the agenda and speakers at the event can be found here.
Registration for The Open Group Dublin event is open now and is available to Members and non-members. More information can be found here.
About The Open Group
The Open Group is a global consortium that enables the achievement of business objectives through technology standards. Our diverse membership of more than 650 organizations includes customers, systems and solutions suppliers, tool vendors, integrators, academics, and consultants across multiple industries. Further information on The Open Group can be found at www.opengroup.org.
+44 207 608 4623