The Open Group, the vendor-neutral technology standards consortium, is hosting its upcoming event in London, April 16 - 19, 2018. The Open Group London 2018 will focus on the evolution of TOGAF®, a standard of The Open Group, introducing an update to the current version for 2018.
The event will look at the practical applications of the TOGAF standard with case study presentations from a wide range of public and private organizations. There will also be opportunities to discuss best practices with leading experts and users from around the world at the TOGAF User Group meeting on Wednesday, April 18.
The Open Group will also host its prestigious awards ceremony in London on Tuesday, April 17. The Open Group Awards are a peer-to-peer recognition of members, teams, and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to industry innovation through the development of open standards and architectural best practices.
Key speakers at the event, taking place at Central Hall Westminster, include:
- Steve Nunn, President & CEO, The Open Group
- David Lounsbury, CTO and VP, Services, The Open Group
- Peter Haviland, Managing Director, Head of Engineering & Architecture, Moody’s
- David Cannon, VP and Group Director, and David Wheable, VP and Consulting Director, Forrester Research
- Ron Tolido, Global CTO Insights & Data, Executive VP CTO Network, Capgemini
- J. Bryan Lail, Business Architect Fellow, Raytheon Missile Systems
Additional key topics of discussion at the event include:
· Artificial Intelligence - Reference Architectures for AI, standards for machine learning, and AI in Enterprise Architecture
· Smart Cities – discussion on The Open Group standards for globally interoperable APIs in Smart Cities
· Internet of Things – the use of sensing in IoT, and what this means for industry
· Process Automation - presentations by The Open Group Open Process Automation™ Forum on developing a standards-based, open, secure, interoperable process control architecture
· IT Management Professionals Day - industry-leading experts will discuss the latest topics that are having an impact on IT management; will focus on how organizations are using the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture standard as an outstanding planning mechanism to help with digital transformation
Full details on the agenda and speakers at the event can be found here.
Registration for The Open Group London event is open now and is available to members and non-members. More information can be found here.
About The Open Group
The Open Group is an international vendor--‐and technology--‐neutral consortium upon which organizations rely to lead the development of technology standards and certifications, and to provide them with access to key industry peers, suppliers, and best practices. The Open Group provides guidance and an open environment in order to ensure interoperability and vendor neutrality. Further information on The Open Group can be found at www.opengroup.org.
+44 207 608 4653