Exciting Opportunity for a DevOps Specialist at The Open Group
The Open Group (www.opengroup.org) is a global consortium that enables the achievement of business objectives through technology standards. Our diverse membership of more than 900 organizations includes customers, systems and solutions suppliers, tool vendors, integrators, academics, and consultants across multiple industries.
This is a great opportunity for a proven, skilled, adaptable DevOps Specialist who has excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal online communication skills, further able to synthesize information well and explain multiple views.
The ideal candidate will work with the Digital Portfolio Manager, VP Forum Operations, CTO, and VP Standards and Certification to improve the customer journey for Forum and Certification activities, by developing, implementing, and evolving the Digital Platform within the Portfolio of Digital Open Standards. Platform capabilities include cross-forum collaboration on approved content, cross-linkage of content, search and discovery of published content, publishing content via multiple channels, and member training and support along the journey. This Platform will also provide the means to utilize an agile approach that enables execution of the Standard Development Process in a DevOps environment.
Some of the responsibilities will involve (although are not limited too):
- Develop additional documentation, including updates to the Forum Director Handbook, GitLab Handbook, and other key policies to reflect how to execute the Standard Development Process in the Digital Platform
Candidates should also already have experience in the following:
- Experience in managing a Product Backlog
- Experience in translating business requirements into user stories
- Experience with Agile and DevOps philosophies and practices
- Familiarity with AsciiDoc and the Antora documentation toolchain
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits for this role.
Candidates should contact email@example.com for more details, and to apply.