Help for New Users
Tasks you can complete are dependent
on your role are summarized below:
|(a) Individual not registered as a designated contact for an
organization accepted into the program
- You can register to complete your certification, accepting the
trademark usage agreement and accessing your resource center to access
logos and adjust your certification record (individual self-registration after passing exam)
|(b) Designated contact for an organization accepted into the program
- You can register one or more TOGAF 9 Accredited Training Courses
For information on the steps necessary to get certified within the Web Certification system please refer to the
Getting Started documentation.
As noted above, you can enter the system
in a number of roles. The minimal role is as an individual not
designated as a contact for an organization accepted into the TOGAF certification
program. For this you simply need a valid username and password
on the Certification Authority's web server. This is for
those individuals who have taken the examination and need to complete
their certification by accepting the logo usage agreement.
Usernames and passwords are assigned and notified upon receipt of
the pass result from the exam center.
Once you have your username, from the secure web site, select "Login" to
Registering Contacts for a Organization
To register a training course on behalf of
an organization, you must be registered as the designated Authorized, Technical or Alternate contact for
that organization. Organization
registration and that of its designated contacts have a number of steps
that must be completed before you will be able to proceed.
Your login will not offer you the ability to register a training course
until all the following steps have been successfully completed.
Please take the following steps to register your organization and its
- You will need a username and password on the Certification Authority's web server for
identification purposes. If you don't yet
have an account, you may obtain one from the certification web site
by selecting "Enter secure site" to enter the secure web site
(if you have not already done so), then
selecting "New User" to create your username and password.
- Next you will need to enter your organization name and accept the prerequisites of the
Certification Agreement, for entry into
the system. To do this you need to select
New Organization Account.
- To register your organization, you need to provide information about your organization and
specify the name and contact information for
the following contacts:
- The Authorized Signatory who will authorize your organization's registration.
The Authorized Signatory must be someone who is
authorized to enter into legal commitments on behalf of the organization.
- The Technical Contact, who will be the primary contact for all certification-related issues.
- An optional Alternate Contact, who will be the back-up for the Technical Contact and
also have access to the web certification
system to register products
- The Financial Contact, who will be the contact for any payment and/or invoicing issues
- An optional Marketing Contact, who will be the contact for any marketing-related certification issues
Note: The Authorized Contact, the Technical Contact and the
Alternate Contact, if specified, are the only users who will have the ability to register products or services using the web
- The web based certification system will then send electronic mail to your designated Authorized Signatory
who must respond by electronic mail to the Certification Authority. The CA will audit the response and,
if the requirements are met, accept your organization for entry into the certification system.
When the above is organization and the Certification Authority has responded to your
designated Authorized Signatory with notification that your application has been accepted,
your Technical and Alternate contacts will receive confirmation by electronic
mail from the web certification system that your organization account has been activated.
At this point, your Technical and Alternate contacts will be able to progress to the
next stage which is accessing the web certification system to organization Product
If you encounter difficulties with the login please contact the
Return to the Certification home page.