How to Apply for ArchiMate 2 Tool Certification
Read the Architecture Tool Certification Policy, ArchiMate 2 Tools Conformance Requirements , the ArchiMate 2 Tool Certification fee schedule, and the combined Certification Agreement and Trademark License Agreement (TMLA). These documents are all available using the links below.
A prerequisite for Tool Certification is that your organization must have an ArchiMate 2 Commercial License.
- Download, print, sign and return the Certification Agreement and the TMLA.
- Contact The Open Group ArchiMate Certification Authority to confirm your organization in the program
- You need to prepare a Conformance Statement Questionnaire (CSQ) for each Tool you wish to have certified. The CSQ can be downloaded from the links below.
- When you are done, pay the certification fees.
- Next you must submit the CSQ.
- The Certification Authority will then carry out an audit of the CSQ and you will be informed of the result.
- Once certified the tool will be listed on the register.
ArchiMate 2 Tool Resources
For enquiries please contact The Open Group ArchiMate Certification Authority by email at archimate-cert-auth(at)opengroup.org