Open Platform 3.0™ Snapshot – Referenced Documents
Normative references for the Open Platform 3.0 Standard are defined in Section 1.4.
These documents do not contain material that must be understood and used to implement the Open Platform 3.0 Standard, but will contribute to the reader’s understanding of the standard and its context.
- An Information Architecture Vision: Moving from Data Rich to Information Smart, White Paper, W132, April 2013, published by The Open Group; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/w132.htm.
- ArchiMate® 2.0 – Understanding the Basics, White Paper by Gerben Wierda, W130, February 2013, published by The Open Group; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/w130.htm.
- K. Främling, S. Kubler, A. Buda: Universal Messaging Standards for the IoT from a Lifecycle Management Perspective, IEEE Internet of Things, Vol. 1, Issue 4, 2014, pp. 319-327, DOI: 10.1109/JIOT.2014.2332005.
- Industrial Internet Reference Architecture, the Industrial Internet Consortium; refer to: www.iiconsortium.org/IIRA.htm.
- Internet of Things – Architecture (IoT-A): Deliverables; refer to: www.iot-a.eu/public/public-documents.
- ISO 7498-2:1989: Information Processing Systems – Open Systems Interconnection – Basic Reference Model – Part 2: Security Architecture; refer to: www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=14256.
- ISO/IEC 10181-2:1996: Information Technology – Open Systems Interconnection – Security Frameworks for Open Systems – Part 2: Authentication Framework; refer to: www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=18198.
- NIST Cloud Computing Reference Architecture (CCRA); refer to: www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=909505.
- Open Platform 3.0™, Business Scenario, K130, October 2013, published by The Open Group; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/k130.htm.
- Real-World Data Mining: Applied Business Analytics and Decision-Making, Dursun Delen, Pearson FT Press, December 2014.
- The Nexus of Forces in Action – Business Use-Cases of Open Platform 3.0™, White Paper, W145, May 2014, published by The Open Group; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/w145.htm.
- The Open Group IT4IT™ Reference Architecture, Version 2.0, Open Group Standard, C155, October 2014, published by The Open Group; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/c155.htm.
- The Open Platform 3.0™, White Paper, W147, May 2014, published by The Open Group; refer to: www.opengroup.org/bookstore/catalog/w147.htm.
- [IETF RFCs]: Requests for Comments, Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF); refer to: www.ietf.org/rfc.html.