The TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition makes adoption of best practices easier. It will show you where to find enduring and universal concepts and proven best practice and it will also underscore where to look for new emerging ideas.
Together universal concepts, best practice guidance, and emerging ideas are how you adapt the TOGAF Standard for your configured Enterprise Architecture practice.
- The TOGAF Standard is used by small, medium, and large commercial businesses, as well as government departments, non-government public organizations, and defense agencies
- With greatly expanded guidance and how-to material, it enables organizations to operate in an efficient and effective way across a broad range of use-cases, including agile enterprises and Digital Transformation
- The TOGAF Standard is designed for the dichotomy of common universal concepts and variable detailed configuration
- The structure focuses on what most architects want – more, better, and topical guidance on how to deliver the best Enterprise Architecture that supports their stakeholders and their organization
- It is divided into the TOGAF Fundamental Content and the TOGAF Series Guides; the TOGAF Fundamental Content provides the core concepts and practices, and the TOGAF Series Guides advise on configuration of the Fundamental Content
The TOGAF® Standard, a standard of The Open Group, is a proven Enterprise Architecture methodology and framework used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency.
It is the most prominent and reliable Enterprise Architecture standard, ensuring consistent standards, methods, and communication among Enterprise Architecture professionals. Those professionals who are fluent in the TOGAF approach enjoy greater industry credibility, job effectiveness, and career opportunities. This approach helps practitioners avoid being locked into proprietary methods, utilize resources more efficiently and effectively, and realize a greater return on investment.
Further details can be found at
The TOGAF certification portfolio includes certifications and certification credentials built upon the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2, and the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition. It includes a set of complementary learning paths centered around the TOGAF Standard, and the TOGAF Library. The paths include different amounts of learning, ranging from short certification credentials (3 hours study or more) to multi-day certifications.
- The TOGAF Certification Portfolio
- Knowledge-Based Certification
- How to Get Started
- Directory of Certified People
The ArchiMate® Specification, a standard of The Open Group, defines an open and independent modeling language for Enterprise Architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. The ArchiMate language enables Enterprise Architects to describe, analyze, and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way.
Accredited TOGAF Training Courses
- Find an Accredited Training Course: View the Online Calendar
- Find an Accredited Training Course: Accredited TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Course Register
- Find an Accredited Training Course: Accredited TOGAF 9 Course Register