Whether you wish to gain new skills, upgrade or validate your current skills, we are happy to guide you through to your new certification with The Open Group. This should help you answer questions such as — Which certification and badge will contribute most to my career? Which learning path should I choose? Which study methods are possible and available?
Read further to find the answers.
You wish to take one of The Open Group learning paths and validate with a certification. To help you decide which learning method is best for you, we recommend that you read the program information pages. Your profession may require a particular badge such as the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Applied Practitioner badge; in which case attending an Accredited Training Course is required. Other learning paths can also taken through self-study.
- Modeling Language - ArchiMate® Certification
- Digital Practitioner Certification
- Managing Digital Products - IT4IT™ Certification
- Open Agile Architecture™ Certification
- Risk Analysis - Open FAIR™ Certification
- Enterprise Architecture - TOGAF Certification Portfolio
If you are a trainer and wish to deliver Accredited Training Courses, additional qualifications may be required. We recommend to check the requirements in addition to the certification program.
You prefer to attend an Accredited Training Course; use the ATC Registers to see the offer
- TOGAF® Accredited Training Courses
- TOGAF Portfolio Accredited Training Courses
- Open Agile Architecture™ Accredited Training Courses
- ArchiMate® Accredited Training Courses
- DPBoK™ Accredited Training Courses
- IT4IT™ Accredited Training Courses
- Open FAIR™ Accredited Training Courses
Find and book a training with one of the Accredited Training Course Providers