The Open Group SOSA™ Consortium
The SOSA approach establishes guidelines for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) systems. The objective is to allow flexibility in the selection and acquisition of sensors and subsystems that provide sensor data collection, processing, exploitation, communication, and related functions over the full life cycle of the C5ISR system.
About the SOSA™ Consortium
The Open Group events are for business and technology professionals interested in achieving business objectives through technology standards. The Open Group organizes conferences, member meetings, industry verticals, webinars and podcasts on a wide variety of topics.
Check our events calendar for upcoming events.
Follow The Open Group on Twitter @theopengroup
Get Involved and Gain Influence in Defining Open Standards and Certifications
Being a member of The Open Group gives organizations early access to the latest information and developments regarding open standards and best practices, and enables them to participate in The Open Group highly influential Forums and Work Groups. We provide a collaborative, vendor-neutral environment where member representatives can:
• Network with a world-class community of peers, experts and industry leaders
• Have early access to information on industry developments
• Gain insight for future decisions from both major customers and suppliers of IT
• Influence outcomes that benefit their organizations
• Grow professionally, and enhance their credibility in the industry
• Learn best practices