Architecture Forum Members' Meeting
Monday, April 24, 2017, 2:00 – 5:30 pm
Objective of Meeting
The main goal of the meeting was to discuss the target state for the Forum strategy and to define the relevant topics that will shape the working plan to make the strategy actionable.
The meeting started with a welcome from the Forum Chair.
The results from the previous meeting in San Francisco regarding the main strategic themes was presented and discussed.
During the rest of the meeting attendees discussed the strategy themes and specific metrics for the objectives.
At the end of the meeting it was agreed to organize virtual sessions to continue with the activity, match the existing activities against the strategic themes and identify gaps, and use the material to prepare the strategy document.
- Set of high-level ideas and points to support and shape the target state for the Forum strategy
- Specific actions to be taken during the quarter to define a working plan to have an actionable strategy
- Communicate the outcome of the meeting to the Forum
- Organize additional virtual sessions to continue with the work
- Prepare a draft for the strategy document to be ready for the next event in Ottawa