Verify a Certification
- Verify an Open Badge for an Individual
- Search by Badge Name, Skill, Earner, or Location
- Consult the Certification Registers
Find out more about the Learning Paths
Wishing your staff could show its expertise?
- Find out about Open Professions: The Open Group Experienced-Based Certifications
Considering running a recognized certification program?
- Read more on Certification Program Accreditation
Verify a certification - check a badge and/or consult the register
Open Professions Certifications
The Open Group works with customers and suppliers of technology products and services, and with consortia and other standards organizations to capture, clarify, and integrate current and emerging requirements, establish standards and policies, and share best practices. Our standards ensure openness, interoperability, and consensus.
- The TOGAF® Standard— a proven Enterprise Architecture methodology and framework used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency
- The ArchiMate® Specification — an open and independent modeling language for Enterprise Architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms
- The Open Agile Architecture™ Standard — empowering an enterprise to succeed with its Digital-Agile Transformation
- The Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge™ Standard, also known as the DPBoK™ Standard — assists individuals and organizations who wish to create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component, or lead their organization to becoming a Digital-First Enterprise
- The IT4IT™ Reference Architecture Standard — a powerful approach for aligning and managing a digital enterprise
- The Open FAIR™ Body of Knowledge — aiding both new and experienced risk analysts
I am Certified and apply my knowledge in my day to day work, what can I do next?
Find out more about The Open Group
- What does The Open Group do?
- Get involved and gain influence in defining open standards and certifications; find out more.
- What are The Open Group forums and what do they do?
Get Involved and Gain Influence in Defining Open Standards and Certifications
Being a Member of The Open Group gives organizations early access to the latest information and developments regarding open standards and best practices, and enables them to participate in The Open Group highly influential Forums and Work Groups. We provide a collaborative, vendor- and technology-neutral environment where Member representatives can:
- Network with a world-class community of peers, experts, and industry leaders
- Have early access to information on industry developments
- Gain insight for future decisions from both major customers and suppliers of IT/technology
- Influence outcomes that benefit their organizations
- Grow professionally, and enhance their credibility in the industry
- Receive education in best practices