The purpose of Digital Practitioner Foundation certification is to provide validation that the individual has gained knowledge of the foundational set of concepts for the Digital Practitioner. It leads to the DPBoK Foundation qualification.
The certification can help:
- Those who require an introduction and basic understanding of the Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge™ Standard (also known as the DPBoK™ Standard)
- Individuals who wish to create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component, or lead their organization through Digital Transformation
- IT professionals working within any size organization, from a startup through to a large enterprise, that has adopted digital approaches
The learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and comprehension.
Individuals who become DPBoK Foundation certified will have demonstrated their understanding of:
The following datasheets are available describing the Digital Practitioner Certification program.
Certification for Individuals
|Learning & Training||Examination||More resources|
Accreditation of Digital Practitioner Training Courses
- The Open Group Certification for People: DPBoK™ Program Configuration
- How to Apply for Training Course Accreditation
- Accredited Course Register
Click here to check if your organization is a license holder.
Please contact The Open Group Certification Authority by email.