The Open Group IT4IT™ Reference Architecture is a standard reference architecture for managing the business of IT. It uses a value chain approach to create a model of the functions that IT performs to help organizations identify the activities that contribute to business competitiveness.
IT4IT certification is available to individuals who want to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the IT4IT Reference Architecture, Version 2.1 standard.
IT4IT Foundation certification provides validation that an individual has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, basic concepts of the IT4IT Reference Architecture, and understands the core principles of the reference architecture and the IT Value Chain.
The IT4IT Part 1 examination can be taken at a Pearson VUE test center, with an Accredited Training course (for trainers that provide the exam with the course), or at home or in your office.
The following datasheets are available describing the IT4IT for People Certification program.
Certification for Individuals
- How to Get Started with Individual Certification
- Directory of Certified People
- View the Accredited Training Course Calendar
- Syllabus: The Open Group Certification for People: IT4IT™ Conformance Requirements (level 1)
- Exams: IT4IT Certification Exams Summary
- Advice Sheet for Candidates Attending a Pearson VUE test center [PDF]
- Self Study Resource: The IT4IT Certification Self-Study Pack
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The Open Group Certification for People: Certification Policy for Examination-Based Programs
Accreditation of IT4IT Training Courses
- IT4IT Certification for People: Program configuration[PDF]
- How to Apply for Training Course Accreditation
- License The Open Group course materials
- Accredited Course Register
Please contact The Open Group IT4IT Certification Authority by email.